Under Armour® HeatGear® Freedom Charge RC II Running Shoes for Men
- UA Freedom apparel: Under Armour's effort to raise awareness of our nation's many heroes
- Lightweight technical running shoe designed to work with your natural gait
- Articulated synthetic upper - extremely flexible
- Stretch HeatGear upper fabric - wicks moisture away to keep feet cool and dry
- Full-length Micro G® foam midsole - cushions landings, returns energy on takeoff
- Specially designed thinner midsole - keeps feet in constant contact with ground
- TPU spring plate in midsole - transfers heel-strike energy forward
- Padded MPZ® tongue - superior protection from abrasion
- Molded 4D Foam® footbed - conforms to your foot's exact shape for top support
- External TPU heel counter - extra stability with less weight
- UA Light Speed Grip outsole - ultralight traction
- 6mm offset - perfect for mild to moderate pronation
Manufacturer style #: 1242118.
Under Armour is teaming up with the Wounded Warrior Project™ to raise awareness of our nation's many heroes, such as our military personnel and public safety officials – men and women who risk their lives every day to ensure our safety. Under Armour's Freedom line of performance apparel is part of that effort. Between August 2012 and December 2014, Under Armour will make a donation of over $1 million to the Wounded Warrior Project to help benefit injured service members and their families.