Under Armour H.A.W. 16'' Waterproof Hunting Boots for Men - Mossy Oak Treestand/Timber
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
A lightweight waterproof boot for hunters, the H.A.W. 16" from Under Armour® keeps feet dry and warm when hunting in less than ideal weather. Built tough, the H.A.W. starts with a naturally insulating and waterproof rubber neoprene upper with a durable rubber overlay around the foot that locks water and muck out. Inside, a technical air mesh lining promotes air flow for comfort, while memory foam heel pads form to your foot to provide a snug fit that resists blister-causing foot movement. Contoured, compression molded EVA midsoles cushion the shocks of moving over uneven terrain. The H.A.W.'s OrthoLite® sockliner provides further cushioning along with odor-fighting antimicrobial treatments. The non-marking, high-abrasion rubber outsole features aggressive, self cleaning lugs for enhanced traction. High-abrasion rubber toecaps for additional safety. Durable web back pull strap helps you slip boots on quickly. Average weight: 2 lbs. 7 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1221188.
- Lightweight waterproof performance
- Naturally insulating neoprene rubber uppers
- Technical air mesh lining encourages air flow
- Internal memory foam heel pads help provide snug fit - minimizes foot movement
- Contoured, compression molded EVA midsoles - cushions shock of working on uneven surfaces
- OrthoLite sock liners - cushioning and odor-fighting antimicrobial treatments
- Aggressive lugs on high-abrasion rubber outsoles - enhanced traction, self cleaning
- High-abrasion rubber toecaps
- Tough pull strap on back - ease of entry
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by JLetto Good quality boots
I have used these boots for hunting moose and small game in Newfoundland in some less than ideal weather conditions, wet and cold. These UA boots are warm, waterproof and are comfortable even if you walk for hours on end, which I have hunting for moose! The tread is solid and provides solid traction, even when crossing small streams and wet rocks.
September 7, 2014
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime