Under Armour® Chetco II Trail Shoes for Ladies
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Lightweight trail shoe with superior cushioning and breathability
- Light mesh upper
- Suede leather overlays for extra stability, support, and strength
- Molded Ortholite® sockliner - cushioning comfort, antimicrobial protection
- Fully contoured, compression-molded EVA midsole - lightweight support and shock absorption
- Protective TPU toecaps
- UA's Signature Moisture Transport System - moves moisture away from the foot
- Aggressive Carbon Rubber outsole - sure grip that stands up to rough trails
A shoe that's ready when your run goes off road, the Chetco II from Under Armour handles abuse normal running shoes just can't take. Durable mesh upper offers superior breathability for cool, dry comfort, with lightweight suede leather overlays for superior strength, stability, and support over rough terrain. Inside, the Chetco II's molded OrthloLite sockliner gives you a cushioned fit that reduces in-shoe slippage and rubbing, and antimicrobial protection for odor resistance. UA's Signature Moisture Transport System technology moves moisture away from the foot for even better breathability and comfort. Under your feet, a fully contoured, compression-molded EVA midsole absorbs shock with each stride without weighing your foot down. TPU toecaps shrug off hazards, while the aggressive, high abrasion, carbon rubber outsoles delivers a sure grip that stands up to rough trails without building up mud and debris. Average weight per pair: 10.8 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1227578.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime