Uncle Buck's Beer Batter Mix - Lightly Seasoned
Uncle Buck®'s Beer Batter Mix is ideal for use on all fresh water fish, but don't stop there. It is also tasty on vegetables, french fries, pork chops, chicken, corn dogs and more! This lightly seasoned, versatile mix works well for both deep frying and pan frying. Uncle Buck's Fish Batter Mix comes in a waterproof, plastic, re-sealable container that keeps it dry and ready to use. Convenient for camping and fishing trips!
- Ideal to use on fish, vegetables, pork chops and more
- Versatile mix works well for both deep frying and pan frying
- Comes in a waterproof, plastic, re-sealable container
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
It will read as follows:
• Lot Number Explanation
• BlendTech uses an eight-digit lot number.
• The first two digits represent the month. For example, January is “01”, February is “02”, March is “03”, etc…
• The third and fourth digits indicate the day of the month. For example, the first is “01” and the fifteenth is “15”.
• The fifth and sixth digits stand for the year. For example, the year 2003 is represented by “03”.
• The last two digits are sequential and indicate the internal order of production on that date. For example the first production run of the day will be represented by “01”.
• Example: Lot 05120206
• This lot indicates the product was manufactured on May 12, 2002 (05-12-02) and was the sixth product scheduled on that production day.