Uncle Buck's® Hushpuppy Mix - Original
- Delicious, ready-to-use mix
- Makes hushpuppies, Cajun corndogs, cornbread, and more
- Instructions on label
- Comes in a waterproof, resealable container
Uncle Buck's Hushpuppy Mix comes in a waterproof, plastic, re-sealable container that keeps it dry and ready to use. Convenient for camping and fishing trips! 19 oz. container.
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 6 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nanaof3 Great Hushpuppies Hushpuppy mix was easy to prepare and tasted great. May 31, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by tif21 yummy After trying the hush puppy mix last year, this is the only one I will buy now. Even my picky kids enjoy this one compared to others. October 12, 2010
Rated 3 out of 5 by fiddlecat southern health food This mix was ok, I've had better but a good intro to hushpuppies if you haven't had them before. September 7, 2010
Rated 5 out of 5 by nicoleblondie best purchase EVEr this mix is sooooo good, i highly recommend it to anyone August 16, 2010
1 Question | 2 Answers
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Details:I have an unopened container of Unce Bucks Hushpuppy Mix w/no expiration date. How long will it keep if unopened?
A:it should last a few years
A:The product has a 730 day shelf life. There should be a code on the bottom maybe, which the date code is the production date.
• It will read as follows:
• Lot Number Explanation
• BlendTech uses an eight-digit lot number.
• The first two digits represent the month. For example, January is “01”, February is “02”, March is “03”, etc…
• The third and fourth digits indicate the day of the month. For example, the first is “01” and the fifteenth is “15”.
• The fifth and sixth digits stand for the year. For example, the year 2003 is represented by “03”.
• The last two digits are sequential and indicate the internal order of production on that date. For example the first production run of the day will be represented by “01”.
• Example: Lot 05120206
• This lot indicates the product was manufactured on May 12, 2002 (05-12-02) and was the sixth product scheduled on that production day.
1 of 1
1 of 1