Tuff Coat™ Rubberized Non-Skid Coating
- Coverage - 1 Gallon of Tuff Coat covers approximately 40-45 square feet
- Surfaces covered with Tuff Coat Rubberized Coatings must be primed with Tuff Coat Primer(See note below)
- Helps prevent slips
- Deadens and absorbs noise
- Texture may be varied when applied
- Non-toxic and environmentally friendly(no VOC's)
- Consists of recycled rubber crumb aggregate-non abrasive
- UV resistant pigments & stabilizers enhance protection
- Protects against chemicals such as acids, solvents, fuels, chlorine, salts, etc.
- Resists impact
- Waterproofs wood decking
- Can be sprayed, brushed or roller applied, easy for the beginner
- Dries to a quick, easy to clean finish
Ideal applications include:
- Aluminum, Pontoon, House, Jon, Duck, Ski, & Bass Boats
- Decks & docks
- Boat Roofs
- Dog kennels
- Truck beds
Tuff Coat Epoxy Primer Kit sold separately and can be found through item search at item number 1315396.
Tuff Coat MP-10 Metal Primer sold separately and can be found through item search at item number 1315397.
Tuff Coat Textured Roller Applicator sold separately and can be found through item search at item number 1218203.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Then covered right over it. Can't tell the old glue was even there !
Tuff Coat hides it all.
A top coat would diminish the texture some though.
Ensure surface is clean and completely dry.
Prime with CP-10.
Test for adhesion first, before completing job.
Apply The Product.