Tuff Coat™ Rubberized Non-Skid Coating
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Coverage - 1 Gallon of Tuff Coat covers approximately 40-45 square feet
- Surfaces covered with Tuff Coat Rubberized Coatings must be primed with Tuff Coat Primer(See note below)
- Helps prevent slips
- Deadens and absorbs noise
- Texture may be varied when applied
- Non-toxic and environmentally friendly(no VOC's)
- Consists of recycled rubber crumb aggregate-non abrasive
- UV resistant pigments & stabilizers enhance protection
- Protects against chemicals such as acids, solvents, fuels, chlorine, salts, etc.
- Resists impact
- Waterproofs wood decking
- Can be sprayed, brushed or roller applied, easy for the beginner
- Dries to a quick, easy to clean finish
Tuff Coat is a high-performance, non-skid polyurethane safety coating that works to effectively coat and weatherproof a number of surfaces. This UV resistant coating protects your boating surfaces, and employs a non-abrasive, crumb aggregate texture that can be sprayed or brushed on, according to how much texture you desire for a protected, non-skid surface. Tuff Coat is highly effective in absorbing noise, which makes it extremely handy in coating aluminum boats and skiffs, as well as lessening the noise in your truck, dock, deck, or ramp. One quart covers approximately 12 sq. ft.; 1 gallon covers about 40-45 sq. ft.
Ideal applications include:
NOTE: Tuff Coat Rubberized Non-Skid Coatings are designed to be used in conjuction with Tuff Coat Primers and Roller Applicators.Tuff Coat Epoxy Primer Kit sold separately and can be found through item search at item number 1315396. Tuff Coat MP-10 Metal Primer sold separately and can be found through item search at item number 1315397. Tuff Coat Textured Roller Applicator sold separately and can be found through item search at item number 1218203.
- Aluminum, Pontoon, House, Jon, Duck, Ski, & Bass Boats
- Decks & docks
- Boat Roofs
- Dog kennels
- Truck beds
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 25
Rated 5 out of 5 by trophysteve good product
This stuff works pretty good, But you will need more then what they say for the coverage. anyway like I said it works pretty good. so far I been out four times and it does work grea, I dont slide or slip any more.
April 12, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by Patrick1958 Good product
You have to stir this product well prior to use. Also, be sure to properly prepare the surface you are coating. It is a little pricey but does the job intended for. I would recommend this product.
March 28, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by khopagfc Good purchase
We applied this product to a wooden floor in our boat and it seems as if it adhered really well. Application is easy with the recommended applicator. Probably should plan to use all of it at one time due to the rubber particles settling to the bottom and kind of starting to harden.
October 17, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by catamaran nice non skid
i put ultra tuff on my marine plywood interior floors. it went on easily with the recomended roller. the texture is just what i was looking for. i think it will last a long time. looks nice but not fancy.
October 4, 2011
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime