Tuff Coat MP-10 Metal Primer
Low VOC MP-10 Metal Primer by Tuff Coat™ is an excellent water based, corrosion inhibiting primer that's designed for use on interior and exterior metal applications. Chemically etches its way to a metal surface for a tighter bond. This versatile primer works great on boats and docks, but should not be applied if temperature is at or below 40° Fahrenheit. One Quart. Coverage - 1 qt. = 62 sq. ft.
- For use on interior and exterior metal surfaces such as steel and aluminum
- Chemically etches itself to a metal surface
- High resistance to corrosion
- Applies with standard paint rollers, brushes or sprayers
- Mix with drill type paint mixer(recommended)
NOTE: Tuff Coat MP-10 Metal Primer is designed to be used in conjuction with Tuff Coat Coatings and Roller Applicators.
Tuff Coat Epoxy Primer Kit sold separately and can be found through item search for number 1315396.
Tuff Coat Rubberized Non-Skid Coating sold separately and can be found through item search for number 1218146.
Tuff Coat Textured Roller Applicator sold separately and can be found through item search for number 1218203.