Ultimate Survival Technologies SaberCut™ Saw
Articles & Information
- Hand operated chain saw - great versatility with great capability
- Allows you to cut from a variety of angles and in situations with little clearance
- 24'' saw features self-cleaning, black oxide steel teeth that cut and clear in both directions
- Durable nylon web saw handles prevent the chain from twisting while you cut
- Low maintenance design
- Comes with a flexible ballistic nylon sheath
A great choice for your camping arsenal or survival kit, the Ultimate Survival Technologies SaberCut Saw gives you the flexibility and versatility of a pocket saw with much more teeth. A hand-operated chain saw, the SaberCut features self-cleaning, black oxide steel teeth that cut and clear in both directions to move through wood with every stroke. Lightweight, strong, versatile, and low profile, this 24'' flexible blade allows you to cut from a variety of angles and in situations with little clearance. Durable nylon web saw handles prevent the chain from twisting while you cut, allowing you to get a straight cut directly across the grain. Low maintenance design only requires standard saw care and occasional sharpening with a standard 1/8'' chain saw blade sharpener. Comes with a flexible sheath made of durable ballistic nylon fabric. Dimensions: 5.5" x 4" x 1" (saw inside case). Weight: 6 oz. (saw and case).
Manufacturer model #: 20-1WGO180.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime