- Combination lantern/flashlight for versatile lighting
- R3 XP-G CREE® LED ultra-bright illumination
- Up to 180 lumens of steady light
- Flashlight spotlights objects up to 250 feet away
- Dimmer switch controls from high to low beam
- Extendable feet on the base for additional stability
- Dual hook for hanging
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Highly water resistant IPX-6
Combining the features of a bright flashlight with the diffused glow of a lantern, the versatility of the UCO Lumora LED Lantern provides powerhouse illumination in any outdoor excursion. The ultra-bright R3 XP-G CREE LED delivers up to 180 lumens of steady light when in lantern mode, with a frosted globe that slides into place, allowing a glow of diffused light to brighten dark places. The collapsible design slides down into flashlight mode allowing a more direct beam to navigate paths and spotlight objects up to 250 feet away. Features an on/off dimmer switch to control light from bright to low, allowing you to conserve batteries when a bright light is not needed. Comes with extendable feet on the base for added stability. Easily transportable, with an added dual hook for the option of hanging for bright overhead lighting. Highly water resistant, IPX-6. Runs on 4AA batteries (not included), for up to 190 hours. Dimensions: 8''H x 2.5''D(open); 5.5''H x 2.5''D(closed). Weight: 4.8 oz(without batteries). Imported.
Manufacturer model #: ML-LUMORA-BLUE.