UCO Clarus LED Lantern
Combining the features of a bright flashlight with the diffused glow of a lantern, the versatility of the UCO® Clarus LED Lantern™ provides powerful illumination for a variety of situations. The ultra-bright R3 XP-E CREE® LED delivers up to 150 lumens of steady light when in lantern mode, with a frosted globe that slides into place, allowing a diffused glow to brighten dark places. The collapsible design slides down into flashlight mode for a more direct beam to navigate paths and spotlight objects up to 164 feet away. Features an on/off dimmer switch for high, mid, and low settings, plus strobe lighting for emergency situations. Easily transportable, it is ideal for use in camping, backpacking, and in home and auto emergency kits. Comes with a hook for the option of hanging for overhead lighting. Durable plastic base provides stability. Highly water-resistant IPX 6 technology. Runs on 3 AAA batteries (not included), for up to 70 hours. Dimensions: 6.5''H x 2''D (open); 4.5''H x 2''D (closed). Weight: 2.9 oz. (without batteries). Imported.
Manufacturer model #: ML-CLARUS.
- Combination lantern/flashlight for versatile lighting
- R3 XP-E CREE LED ultra-bright illumination
- Up to 150 lumens of diffused white light
- Flashlight spotlights objects up to 164 feet away
- Dimmer switch controls from high, mid, low, & strobe beam
- Durable plastic base for stability
- Hook for hanging
- Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- Highly water-resistant IPX 6
- Up to 70 hours of run time