U.S. Divers® Diva Snorkeling Travel Set for Ladies
- Complete, travel friendly snorkeling set from U.S. Divers®
- Diva 1 LX Mask - single window design, comfortable silicone skirt and frame
- Easy adjustment thanks to Pinch & Pull Pro Glide Buckle system
- Island Dry Snorkel - high performance snorkel with complete submersible protection
- Pivot Dry technology - 100% submersible protection without the drawbacks
- Ergonomic shape, silicone mouthpiece, and flex tube section - comfortable personalized fit
- Built-in hard purge housing
- Trek fins - compact, travel friendly fin
- Shortened blades, dual composite construction, vented blades
Assorted colors; sorry, specific color requests cannot be accommodated.
Everything you need for a fun day of snorkeling with a travel-friendly design and a bag to carry it in, the U.S. Divers® Diva Snorkeling Travel Set for Ladies is easy to bring with you, wherever you go. This quality, high performance set combines the single window Diva I LX Mask, Island Dry submersible purge snorkel, and Trek travel fins with a nylon travel bag for easy transport. The Diva 1 LX features a easy viewing, tempered glass one window design with a comfortable silicone skirt and frame. The Pinch & Pull Pro Glide Buckle System on the mask delivers quick, simple strap adjustment. The Island Dry Snorkel is built for comfort and performance with complete submersible protection, courtesy of its Pivot Dry submersible technology and hard purge housing. An ergonomic shape, silicone mouthpiece, and flex tube section deliver a personalized fit for comfort and reduced jaw fatigue. An excellent choice for a travel snorkeling fin, Trek travel fins feature a shortened, compact design and dual composite construction to deliver big performance from a set of fins that is easy to carry along on trips. Vented blades help you develop thrust through the water with less effort, while the open heel design and adjustable strap system deliver a comfortable fit.
Pivot Dry Technology from U.S. Divers delivers complete submersible water protection without many of the drawbacks snorkelers experience with other submersible protection systems. Pivot Dry snorkels don't use a flap or floating mechanism to keep out water, instead utilizing a design in which the entire top pivots to close and completely seal out water. This pivoting design eliminates the accidental closures you get when floating tops or flaps are tilted at different angles, the partially blocked airways, and the incomplete water purges you get with other submersible snorkel systems. So breathe easier and enjoy easier submersible-safe snorkeling with the Pivot Dry system from U.S. Divers.