Typhoon Mission Bay Polarized Sunglasses
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
Boasting AquaView® Hydrophobic Polarized technology, these Typhoon® Mission Bay Polarized Sunglasses deliver incredible clarity, protection and style. The lenses repel water, cancel out particle-attracting static and resist oil for a clear field of view. Polarized lenses filter out 99.9% of the day's reflected glare and 100% of the sun's harmful UVA and UVB rays, shielding your eyes and allowing you to see fish, objects and movement beneath the water's surface with incredible clarity. These Typhoon Mission Bay Polarized Sunglass lenses are made of lightweight, scratch-resistant, double-injected polycarbonate, a plastic so impact-resistant, it surpasses FDA requirements by a factor of 40. All Typhoon Sunglasses include a floating optical case, a microfiber cleaning pouch and a manufacturer's lifetime warranty. Imported.
- AquaView Hydrophobic Polarized polycarbonate lenses
- Filters out 99.9% of glare, allowing view beneath water
- Blocks 100% of UVA and UVB rays
- Repels water
- Scratch- and impact-resistant
- Sleek frame design
- Includes floating optical case and microfiber cleaning pouch
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
About your Typhoon lenses:
- Horizon Grey lenses soften intense light. Optimum performance for bright sunny days and large bodies of water (12% visible light transmission).
- Sunset Brown lenses filter all glare and increase visual definition in low lighting. Excellent for variable light conditions (12% visible light transmission).
- Meridian Green lenses amplify color contrast and visual definition. Ideal for intense sunlight and inshore fishing scenarios on rivers and streams (10% visible light transmission).