Typhoon Harbor Polarized Sunglasses
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
Boasting AquaView® advanced hydrophobic polarized technology, these Typhoon® Harbor Polarized Sunglasses deliver incredible clarity, protection, and style. Polarized lenses filter out 99.9% of reflected glare and 100% of the sun's harmful UVA and UVB rays, shielding your eyes and allowing you to see fish, objects, and movement beneath the water’s surface with incredible clarity. Encased in lightweight yet tough TR90 Grilamid nylon frames, these unbreakable lenses repel water, cancel out particle-attracting static, and resist oil for a clear field of view. AquaView lenses are made of lightweight, scratch-resistant, double-injected polycarbonate, a plastic so impact-resistant, it surpasses FDA requirements by a factor of 40. All Typhoon Sunglasses include a floating optical case, a microfiber cleaning pouch, and a manufacturer's lifetime warranty. Imported.
- AquaView hydrophobic polarized polycarbonate lenses
- Filters out 99.9% of glare, allowing view beneath water
- Blocks 100% of UVA and UVB rays
- Repels water
- Scratch- and impact-resistant
- Sleek, lightweight TR90 Grilamid nylon frames
- Includes floating optical case and microfiber cleaning pouch
- Manufacturer’s lifetime warranty
- About your Typhoon lenses:
- Horizon Grey lenses soften intense light. Optimum performance for bright sunny days and large bodies of water (12% visible light transmission).
- Copper Rose lenses provide enhanced color contrast and detail definition. Excellent for variable light conditions (15% visible light transmission).
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mountainboy They fit!
I'am one of those guys that has a hard time finding glasses that fit my head. The Typhoon Harbor fit me perfect! This is a great fitting glass.Another great part of the Typhoon glass is that it doesn't break the bank!!
I can't wait to wear these again on the water.
Thank you Typhoon!!
April 30, 2012
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime