Tuff Coat Rubberized Non-Skid Coating
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
High-performance Tuff Coat® Rubberized Non-Skid Coating works wonders at treating and weatherproofing a variety of surfaces. This UV-resistant coating protects your boating surfaces and employs a non-abrasive, crumb aggregate texture that can be sprayed or brushed on according to how much texture you desire for a protected, non-skid surface. Tuff Coat Rubberized Non-Skid Coating features highly effective noise absorbing, which makes it extremely handy in coating aluminum boats and skiffs, as well as lessening the noise in your truck, dock, deck, or ramp. The 1 quart covers approximately 12 square foot; 1 gallon covers about 40-45 square foot. Must prime with Tuff Coat Primer.
- Helps prevent slips
- Waterproofs wood decking
- Deadens and absorbs noise
- 1 galllon covers approximately 40-45 sqaure ft.
- Texture may be varied when applied
- Non-toxic and environmentally friendly (no VOC's)
- Consists of recycled rubber crumb aggregate—non abrasive
- UV-resistant pigments and stabilizers enhance protection
- Protects against chemicals such as acids, solvents, fuels, chlorine, salts, and more
- Resists impact
- Can be sprayed, brushed or roller applied, easy for the beginner
- Dries to a quick, easy to clean finish
Ideal applications include:
- Aluminum, pontoon, house, jon, duck, ski, and bass boats
- Decks & docks
- Boat roofs
- Dog kennels
- Truck beds
NOTE: Tuff Coat Rubberized Non-Skid Coatings are designed to be used in conjuction with Tuff Coat Primers and Roller Applicators.
Tuff Coat Epoxy Primer Kit sold separately and can be found through item search for number 1315396
Tuff Coat MP-10 Metal Primer sold separately and can be found through item search for number 1315397
Tuff Coat Textured Roller Applicator sold separately and can be found through item search for number 1218203
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Then covered right over it. Can't tell the old glue was even there !
Tuff Coat hides it all.
A top coat would diminish the texture some though.
Ensure surface is clean and completely dry.
Prime with CP-10.
Test for adhesion first, before completing job.
Apply The Product.