Tru-Fire Bullseye Junior Bow Release
The Tru-Fire® Bullseye Junior Bow Release increases arrow speed and improve accuracy, providing a smooth, quiet, consistent release with every shot. All models have dual-caliper jaws and 360º head rotation to virtually eliminate string torque. Super-wide mouths for quiet, easy loading - automatically open, load, and lock onto string! Hardened steel firing components with adjustable tension trigger pull. In addition to to the standard Tru-Fire bow release features, the Bullseye Junior features include pull trigger to open jaws, let off to close; spring-loaded trigger; small comfortable brushed brushed camo power strap; and two hole length adjustment options. For left/right-hand archers. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: BE-JR.
- Spring-loaded trigger
- Small comfortable brushed brushed camo power strap
- Two hole length adjustment options
- Increases arrow speed and improve accuracy
- Provides a smooth, quiet, consistent release with every shot
- Dual-caliper jaws
- 360º head rotation
- Super-wide mouths for quiet, easy loading
- Hardened steel firing components
- Adjustable tension trigger pull