Free Shipping on orders $49+ Use code SHIP49

Enter promo code 'SHIP49' in the "Enter Promotion Code" box at checkout

You may also order by calling 1-800-BASS-PRO (1-800-227-7776). Give the phone representative key code L4BD

Free Shipping on orders of $49 or more applies to standard shipping only to US and Canadian addresses on all internet or phone merchandise orders. (Canadian orders will be charged a $3.50 brokerage fee, duty and tax.) Excludes gift cards, orders shipped outside of the US and Canada, expedited or additional shipping and hazardous, special fees. Shipping charges on previous orders will not be reimbursed. Cannot be combined with other promotions or offers.

Trophy Ridge Pursuit Sight

   

Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:

Hand
Other specs Quantity Price & availability

Right

Product Color:
Black

Size:
.019"/1 Pin
  • $89.99

  • SKU: 1810775

  • In Stock
  • Add to Cart

    Add to Wish List

The Trophy Ridge® Pursuit Bow Sight eliminates the need for multiple pins in order to shoot a variety of distances - this single pin sight is instantly adjustable for elevation. Delrin bushings make movement silent. 100% aluminum construction. 14" of .019" fiber makes pin glow brightly. Includes light. Right-hand only.
Manufacturer model #: AS401R.

  • Eliminates the need for multiple pins in order to shoot a variety of distances
  • Single pin sight is instantly adjustable for elevation
  • Delrin® bushings make movement silent
  • 100% aluminum construction
  • 14" of .019" fiber makes pin glow brightly
  • Includes light
Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 7 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Very happy with this sight I bought this sight earlier this year because I was tired of the cluttered sight picture you get with a multiple pin sight. The pin on this sight is bright and the range of adjustment is plenty for me to get out past 60 yards; which is much further than I'm willing to shoot at a living animal. Sight is solid and comes with attachments for mounting your quiver bracket while still allowing the pin to be moved. A light was included in the package, which is a nice touch. Overall this is a great value on a quality sight. September 1, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by More to be desired First of all, this sight is well built and seems quite durable. In terms of fit it doesn't seem to work well at all on my bowtech experience. The adjustment range is set from the top end of the range so it doesn't even allow up to 40 yards. 80% of the adjustment range isn't used on my bow and you can't possibly have enough adjustment with the remaining 20%. Yes, I have already tried the setup adjustment, but without success. Would like to see more adjustment outside of the range adjustment dial to allow for different bows. Also spread the range a bit on the dial so 20-40 yards isn't a half inch on the 4" dial. December 7, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Best Purch Very good bow site for the money.I would recommend it if you like a 1 pin bow site.. August 3, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Solid dependable sight This sight is well made with excellent pin brightness. It adjusts smoothly and locks solidly in place. With 3rd axis adjustability and the included light, its a great value too. October 13, 2011
2 next>>
2 Questions | 5 Answers

Outdoor Answers

Get help about this item from fellow customers.

Ask your questions. Share your answers.

 
 
Browse Q&A
 
 
Sort by
 
Q: 
3 answers

Yardage paper

Details: 
Does it come with yardage tape? If so what are the yards/
2 years, 6 months ago
Answer this Question
0
0

Answers

A: 
No. The biggest disadvantage I have found with this sight is the inability to adjust the sight much outside of using the yardage adjustment so the range on your bow may be significantly skewed toward the top or bottom of the adjustment range even cutting your range adjustment off for your bow.
10 months ago
0
0
Vote as Best Answer
Thanks for Voting

A: 
The tape is blank to mark it when you set it at 10 yards you mark then move on and continue sighting it in
1 year, 2 months ago
by
 - Centreville,MS
Read all my Q&A (read all my Q&A)
0
0
Vote as Best Answer
Thanks for Voting

Staff Answer
A: 
The tape that comes on the sight does not have yardage on it nor do they provide tape for it. Thanks!
2 years, 6 months ago
by
 - springfield, mo
Read all my Q&A (read all my Q&A)
0
0
Vote as Best Answer
Thanks for Voting
2 years, 11 months ago
Answer this Question
0
0

Answers

A: 
Yes. The spacers protrude enough to allow for any standardly fitting quiver to work.

Staff Answer
A: 
The diameter is 1 3/4 inches, it does not come with a quiver bracket/mounting system. Thanks!
2 years, 6 months ago
by
 - springfield, mo
Read all my Q&A (read all my Q&A)
0
0
Vote as Best Answer
Thanks for Voting
1 of 1
1 of 1

Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime