TrailMax Sawbuck Pack Saddle
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Durable pack saddle built to last a lifetime
- Fully rigged with premium US harness leather rigging, breastcollar and breeching and 4 premium leather latigos
- Hand shaped, fine sanded, kiln dried pine tree - universal design fits most average horses and mules
- Solid oak forks
- Handpicked and cut, 1-1/4" heavy harness leather rigging straps
- Adjustable double rigging with buckles on tree to place rigging in best spot for horse
- Roller buckles on quarter straps and conway buckles on all other straps
- Beveled leather breeching and breastcollar to reduce chafing
- Heavy copper rivets on breeching, breastcollar, and all straps
Built to last a lifetime, the TrailMax Sawbuck Pack Saddle features handmade construction with premium materials. Fully rigged with premium US harness leather rigging, breastcollar and breeching and 4 premium leather latigos, this saddle also features heavy copper rivets on the breeching, breastcollar, and all straps. Hand shaped and fine sanded from kiln dried pine, the Sawbuck Pack Saddle's tree fits most average horses and mules. The saddle's tree and solid oak forks feature a quality finish with Benjamin Moore paint and Minwax polyurethane varnish. Hand-picked and cut from premium heavy harness leather, the Sawbuck Pack features an adjustable double rigging with buckles on the tree allow you to place the rigging in the best spot for your animal. Roller buckles provide easy adjustment on the quarter straps and Conway buckles on all other straps. Leather breeching and breastcollar feature beveled edges to reduce chafing.
Manufacturer model #: WPS350.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime