- Includes a pair of panniers, top pack and a pair of PolyPac Pannier Inserts
- Pannier hanger for western riding saddles
- Heavy duty hanger straps for pack saddles
- 22" felt padded cinch for securing bottom of panniers
- Insulated pouches sewn into panniers
- Highly water resistant
The TrailMax Pack-A-Saddle versatile packing system can be used on a western riding saddle, sawbuck pack saddle or Decker pack saddle. The panniers are detachable so they can be packed, loaded and weighed one at a time. Three roller buckles allow for easy adjustment of pannier ride height. The top pack secures with compression straps and pannier straps, and has two full length zippers for easy access to gear. Insulated pouches are sewn on the end of the panniers for water bottles, snacks, maps, etc. The Pack-A-Saddle system includes one pair of heavy duty, highly water resistant panniers (23-1/2"L x 16-1/2"H x 11-1/2"D), a heavy duty top pack with weather resistant lining (26"W x 36"L x 11"D), and one pair of PolyPac Pannier Inserts (23"L x 16"H x 11"D).
Manufacturer model #: WPA145.