TrailMax Junior Saddlebags
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
The TrailMax Junior Saddlebags include saddlebags with a detachable cantle bag. It's a great way to carry things you need on the trail. Saddlebags are insulated with removable Tricot foam insuliners and a detachable cantle bag with a carry handle. The distance between the saddle bags is shortened to ensure that they won't hang down on the horse's flank and put weight in an awkward position. The system secures to saddle strings with double grommets on each side, as well as securing to the front rigging with quick release attachment straps. Compression straps keep cargo in the cantle bag from shifting or can be used without the cantle bag to secure a slicker or bedroll. The TrailMax Junior Saddlebags are constructed from double-stitched, 1,000-denier weather-resistant nylon with heavy-duty zippers and webbing and are reinforced at all wear points. Machine wash and dry after removing insuliners. Dimensions: saddlebags: 11" x 4.5" x 10". Cantle bag: 19" x 8" x 9.5".
Manufacturer model #: WTM125.
- Saddlebags have removable insuliners to protect fragile cargo
- Cantle bag is easily removed to pack and load
- Cantle bag compresses to lower profile when not fully loaded
- Nylon compression straps attach saddlebags to front rigging
- Saddlebags will not shift, slap, or get in the rider's way