Traeger BBQ Wood Pellets
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
Enjoy healthier food, easier cooking, and a one-of-a-kind wood smoked flavor by cooking with genuine Traeger® hardwood pellets. Available in a variety of species, these pellets fuel the Traeger line of wood pellet grill/smokers for the best grilled and barbecued food you can get. Clean-burning, more economical than charcoal, and 100% pure hardwood, these pellets impart a delicious flavor to smoked, grilled and baked foods, while adding zero fat, cholesterol or calories to your food. Traeger Pellets come conveniently sealed in easy-to-handle, 20-pound bags, making them easier and safer to transport and store than other types of barbecue fuel. Made from the finest hardwoods from across the U.S., Traeger wood pellets deliver more than 8500 BTU's per pound of pellets with less than 2% ash and less than 2% fines. Indirect heat wood pellet cooking systems are also recommended by the National Cancer Institute because they produce less benzopyrene than other popular grilling systems.
- Efficient and healthy fuel source of Traeger Wood Pellet Grills® (sold separately)
- 100% U.S. hardwood
- Healthier, clean-burning, and more economical than charcoal
- Delivers a delicious, one-of-a-kind wood smoke flavor to food
- Recommended by the National Cancer Institute
- Comes in easy-to-handle, 20-lb bags
- Produces 8500 BTUs per pound of pellets
Traeger Pellet Grills are sold separately and can be found through a keyword search by typing in the keywords "Traeger Pellet Grills"