Traditions™ Vortek StrikerFire™ Muzzleloader Combo
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Combines high performance StrikerFire muzzleloader with factory-installed scope
- New StrikerFire internal hammer System - no external hammer
- Faster lock time, lighter weight, and closer scope mount
- Cocks and de-cocks with simple activation of respective buttons
- Automatic de-cocking mechanism activates when gun is opened
- 28” ultralight chromoly tapered, fluted barrel and LT-1 alloy frame with CeraKote finish
- Lightweight 6.25 lbs.
- 209 shotgun primer ignition
- 1:28” twist rifling
- Two-stage, creep-free trigger set at 3 lbs.
- Comes with a factory mounted and boresighted 3.5-10x44 scope
Get Tradition's newest muzzleloading innovation in a combo that ready for hunting right out of the box. The Vortek StikerFire Muzzleloader Combo gives you a high performance Vortek muzzleloader featuring the new StrikerFire internal hammer system and a factory mounted and boresighted 3.5-10x44 scope. The internal StrikerFire system allows this gun to give you faster lock time, the ability to mount your scope closer to the bore and a lighter overall weight. With the StrikerFire system, cocking the gun is as simple as sliding a striker button. Gun de-cocks easily and quietly with the push of a recessed de-cocking button. This system also features an automatic de-cocking mechanism that activates when the gun is opened. Vortek StrikerFire also sports a 28” ultralight chromoly tapered, fluted barrel, LT-1 alloy frame with CeraKote finish, one-piece accelerator breech plug, dual safety system, and the Speed Load System. Two-stage, creep-free trigger set at 3 lbs. Stow-N-Go removable butt pad comes off with the press of a button for convenient storage inside the stock. Lightweight 6.25 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: R23-561126NS.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime