Traditions™ Crush Vortek StrikerFire Muzzleloader Combo
"Holy smoke this gun is light! The powerful, and quiet Vortek StrikerFire is my gun of choice and one of the only things I let get between me and my deer during hunting season!"
RedHead® Pro Hunting Team
Designed in partnership with Lee and Tiffany Lakosky, the Traditions™ Crush® Vortek StrikerFire™ Muzzleloader Combo puts great muzzleloading performance in your hands. Combining the high performance .50 caliber StrikerFire with a factory mounted and boresighted Nikon 3-9x40 Inline XR Matte BDC 300 Rangefinding Scope, neoprene sling, and deluxe soft case, this combo arrives ready to hunt. The internal StrikerFire system delivers faster lock time, the ability to mount your scope closer to the bore, and a lighter overall weight for better shooting performance. With the StrikerFire system, cocking the gun is as simple as sliding a striker button. The gun de-cocks just as easily and quietly, with the push of a recessed de-cocking button. This system also features an automatic de-cocking mechanism that activates when the gun is opened. Easy to carry, the StrikerFire features an ultralight and durable 28” tapered and fluted chromoly barrel with premium CeraKote Finish and light, yet strong, LT-1 alloy frame with CeraKote finish. Hogue™ comfort grip overmolding on the Realtree Xtra® stock ensures a solid grip and control while handling the gun. Vortek StrikerFire also sports a 1-piece Accelerator Breech Plug™, dual-safety system, and the Speed Load System. 2-stage, TAC2™ Trigger set at 2 lbs. Stow-N-Go removable butt pad comes off with the press of a button for convenient storage inside the stock. Lightweight 6.25 lbs. 209 shotgun primer ignition. 1:28” twist rifling.
Manufacturer model #: R40-561126DCS.
- Great muzzleloader package built around the high performance Vortek StrikerFire
- Package includes .50 cal. StrikerFire, Nikon scope, sling, and soft case
- New StrikerFire internal hammer System - no external hammer
- Faster lock time, lighter weight, and closer scope mount
- Cocks and de-cocks with simple activation of respective buttons
- Automatic de-cocking mechanism activates when gun is opened
- TAC2 Trigger – 2-stage trigger set at 2 lbs.
- Nikon 3-9x40 Inline XR Matte BDC 300 Rangefinding Scope - factory mounted and boresighted
- 28” ultralight, tapered and fluted chromoly barrel with premium CeraKote Finish
- LT-1 alloy frame with CeraKote finish
- Hogue™ comfort grip overmolding on stock
- Accelerator Breech Plug
- Speed Load System – easy loading and more consistent groups
- Stow-N-Go Removable Butt Pad – removes with the press of a button
- Dual Safety System