Timberland® White Ledge Waterproof Mid Hiking Boots for Men
- Protection and comfort from a high quality hiker
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather upper
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Durable rubber outsole with B.S.F.P. for improved traction and longer wearing performance
- Moisture wicking textile lining
- Removable, dual-density, perforated EVA footbed-lightweight support, cushioning, and air circulation
- Padded collar
- Padded, gusseted tongue
- Adjustable lacing system-tailored fit
Walk easier with Timberland's B.S.F.P.™ Motion Efficiency System. Your foot goes through four motions (braking, supporting, flexing and propelling) and follows a curved center path of pressure in every step. The Timberland B.S.F.P. outsole strategically aligns lugs and flex grooves along this center-of-pressure path and the four motion areas to deliver improved traction and longer wearing performance. Enjoy superior acceleration, deceleration, and consistent traction from your footwear with the B.S.F.P. system from Timberland.
Manufacturer model #: 12135.