Timberland PRO Grierson 6'' Steel Toe Work Boots for Men - Brown
A Bass Pro Exclusive!
Enjoy tough and comfortable protection at the work site with the Timberland PRO® Grierson 6" Steel Toe Work Boots for Men. Built for durability and comfortable protection, the Grierson delivers the performance you expect from a Timberland PRO work boot every day on the job. The Grierson features rugged leather uppers locked onto its tough slip- and oil-resistant outsoles with Goodyear® Welt Cast-Bond technology for a durable mechanical and chemical bond and enhanced torsional stability. A PowerFit™ Comfort System design, this boot features multiple ergonomically designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support. The contoured tongue is comfort-engineered to relieve lace pressure for all day comfort, while the padded collar and open-cell polyurethane footbeds provide welcome support and cushioning. The Grierson keeps feet fresh during long days at the site, resisting odor-causing bacteria with antimicrobial treatments in both its breathable mesh linings and footbed covers. Wide-flanged, tempered steel toes meet or exceed ASTM F2412-05, F2413-05, I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards. Work-friendly Ladder Lock heels. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: TBO1037A214.
- Tough and comfortable steel toe work boots from Timberland PRO
- Rugged leather uppers -comfort and durability
- Breathable mesh linings with antimicrobial treatments
- Goodyear Welt Cast-Bond construction -durable mechanical and chemical bond
- PowerFit™ Comfort System
- Removable, open-cell polyurethane footbeds - antimicrobrial cover for breathable comfort and odor control
- Contoured tongue - engineered to relieve lace pressure for all day comfort
- Slip- and oil-resistant outsoles with Ladder Lock work-friendly heel
- Wide-flanged, tempered steel toes - meet ASTM F2412-05, F2413-05, I/75 and C/75 standards