Timberland Earthkeepers Savin Hill Slip On Boots for Ladies - Black
Enjoy easy wearing comfort and a simple, elegant style from an environmentally conscious boot with the Earthkeepers® Savin Hill Boots from Timberland®. Made of premium, full grain leather from a tannery with a silver rating for reduced energy use, waste reduction, and water quality, the Savin Hill's classy looking uppers feature an elastic gore that makes these boots easy to slip on or off. Made of 100% recycled PET plastic from soda bottles, the moisture-wicking textile linings help keep your feet dry and comfortable. Under your feet, removable anti-fatigue footbeds with breathable leather and mesh cover provide comfort and support all day long. Made with 15% recycled rubber, the durable rubber outsoles feature a stylish 1" leather wrapped heel. 5-1/2" shaft. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 8669A.
- Comfortable, environmentally conscious style that slips on and off easily
- Premium, full grain leather uppers - comfortable and durable
- Uses leather from a tannery with a silver rating for reduced energy use, waste reduction, and water quality
- Elastic gore for easy on/off
- Moisture wicking textile lining made from 100% recycled PET plastic
- Removable, breathable, anti-fatigue footbeds with leather and mesh cover - all day comfort and support
- Durable rubber outsoles made with 15% recycled rubber
- 1" leather wrapped heels
- 5-1/2" shafts