Timberland® Earthkeepers® Kiawah Bay Boat Shoes for Men - Brown
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Quality materials and handsewn construction in a classic boat shoe design
- Premium full-grain leather upper - comfort, durability, and abrasion resistance
- Genuine handsewn vamp - comfortable, custom fit and classic hand made look
- 100% recycled PED mesh lining and footbed cover
- Removable anti-fatigue footbed - all day comfort and support
- Durable rubber outsole with 15% recycled rubber - siped for wet or dry slip resistance and traction
- Authentic rawhide lace for durability and classic look
Enjoy classic style and great comfort from a durable, eco-friendly boat shoe with the Timberland Earthkeepers Kiawah Bay Boat Shoe for Men. Combining a classic design and handsewn construction with recycled materials throughout, the Kiawah Bay delivers a clean, traditional look from a green shoe. The great look starts with the shoe's premium full-grain leather upper and handsewn vamp, giving you a comfortable, custom fit and classic hand made look. Inside, the 100% recycled PED mesh lining and footbed cover work with the removable anti-fatigue footbed to surround your foot in all day comfort and support. Made with 15% recycled rubber, the Kiawah Bay's durable rubber outsole includes siped panels to deliver wet or dry slip resistance and outstanding traction with flexible comfort. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 5230R.
Timberland® Earthkeepers® Kiawah Bay Boat Shoe for Men - Brown
Most comfortable shoe I own
I have been wearing a pair of these Timberland boat shoes for several years now and they are the most comfortable shoe that I own. I just bought a new pair at Bass Pro Shops today as my old pair are getting pretty worn.
I had a difficult time finding the same type of boat shoe that had the rawhide laces that you tie in the front, but Bass Pro had them.
Not only are they extremely comfortable, they are very stylish as well. I couldn't be happier with mine!!
April 26, 2012
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime