Timberland Direct Attach Insulated Waterproof Work Boots for Men
Enjoy protection from the rain, cold, and workplace obstacles with the Timberland® Direct Attach Waterproof Insulated Work Boots for Men. This durable work boot starts with a premium waterproof leather upper with seam-sealed direct inject construction and a special Electronic Hazard Protection coating. The 200 gram Thinsulate™ insulation protects your feet on bitter cold days, while the 24/7 Comfort Suspension™ system keeps your feet in comfort and support all day long. Tremendous support for your feet and legs are provided by the contoured shock diffusion plate, molded nylon shank, lightweight PVC midsole, and removable, contoured polyurethane sock liner to keep feet dry and blister-free. Average height: 6". Average weight per pair: 1 lb. 15 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 65030.
- Durable, insulated, supportive work boot
- Premium waterproof leather upper
- Seam sealed
- Electronic Hazard Protection coating
- 200 gram Thinsulate insulation
- 24/7 Comfort Suspension system
- Direct Attach construction
- Contoured shock diffusion plate
- Molded nylon shank
- Lightweight PVC midsole
- Removable, contoured polyurethane sock liner - keep feet dry and blister-free