Timber Ridge Switchback Frame Backpack
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Heavy duty aluminum frame construction
- Durable powder-coated finish
- Adjustable upper frame design via pin/split-ring feature
- Adjustable shelf support via side support straps/buckles
- Dual layered fabric on bottom shelf for increased loads
- Extra thick padded shoulder straps
- Wrap-around waist belt
- Load adjustment compression straps
- Breathable mesh back panel
- Weight: 5 lbs.
The Timber Ridge Switchback Frame Pack is the ideal backpack for overnight camping trips or extended day hikes. The frame features a durable powder-coated finish that is both lightweight and corrosion resistant. The upper frame is adjustable vi a secure pin and split-ring system, and that adjustable shelf support uses straps and buckles to move where you need it. A double-thick bottom shelf facilitates heavier loads. Other features include a wrap-around waist belt to prevent swinging and chafing; load-adjusting compression straps to optimize balance and distribute weight evenly; and a breathable back mesh panel for ventilation. 16.5"x12"x36". Weight: 5 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: TRP042.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime