Timber Hawk Gut Hook Waist Pack
- Yoked shoulder harness system
- Roomy main compartment with
- Three interior accessory pockets
- Quiet durable twill fabric lining
- Left and right side compression
- Padded front stash pocket
- Padded front organizer compartment
- Two accessory pockets and key clip
- Carries a bow
- Hip belt slot for bear spray, pistol, etc.
- High density breathable foam padded waist belt
- Three waist pockets
- Large loop zipper pullers
- Webbed accessory loops
- 1,500 cubic inches
The Timber Hawk Gut Hook Waist Pack offers hunters a way to hike hands-free yet with full, silent access to your bow. You'll be prepared to shoot in just seconds…all without taking off the pack. Great for any time of the year, but especially in warm weather when a backpack is too bulky. The Timber Hawk Gut Hook Waist Pack’s yoked shoulder harness system supports the pack’s weight, and boasts a roomy main compartment with three interior accessory pockets. Lined with ultra quiet durable twill fabric; left and right side compression; convenient padded front stash pocket for quick access gear; padded front organizer compartment with two accessory pockets and key clip; hip belt spot for bear spray, pistol, etc.; high density breathable foam padded waist belt; three waist pockets to store small digital gear, calls & ammo; large loop zipper pullers allow for easy use with gloved hands; and webbed accessory loops to attach extra gear. 1,500 cubic inches. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: KPF002.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime