Tibor Billy Pate Anti-Reverse Series Fly Reel
The Tibor Billy Pate Anti-Reverse Series Fly Fishing Reels feature a classic anti-reverse design, one-piece spool and frame that are precision-machined from bar stock aluminum alloy, a large diameter main drag, and double anti-reverse dogs for positive fail-safe engagement.
- Classic Anti-Reverse design with satin gold frame and jet black spool
- Corresponding gamefish engraved on each model
- Made from solid bar stock aluminum alloy
- Bar stock aluminum alloy prevents sand and salt intrusion
- Main gear has three clicker pins
- Large diameter main gear ensures ultra-smooth and long lasting performance
- Each reel is serialized for identification and protection
- Rim control for addition braking
- Balanced reel stand includes hook keeper
- Comes with an extra thick neoprene case for easy storage and transportation
- Made and assembled in the USA
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
To convert Billy Pate reels from left hand to right hand (or vice-a-versa), the main gear and drag parts must be replaced by Tibor reel technicians. The conversion must be processed through an authorized Tibor dealer. Per Tibor web site: The retail cost for the conversion is $105.00. Additional service and shipping charges may be required by the dealer.