Thunderhead Fixed-Blade Broadheads
Thunderhead® Fixed-Blade Broadheads feature high-quality, proven consistent performance and superior design feature surgically sharp, replaceable .027" vented stainless steel blades. Hardened high-carbon steel Trophy Tips® start cutting on impact. Slimline® low-drag ferrule increases penetration. Patented lock ring and O-ring retention washers ensure secure mounting and perfect head alignment, and cushion blades on impact. Broadhead wrench included. Thunderhead® 85 features an ultra-light head ideal for use with carbon arrows.
- Three blade design
- Cut-on-impact, hardened, high carbon steel Trophy Tip
- .027'' vented stainless steel blades
- Low drag Slimline ferrule
- Patented lock ring and O-ring retention washers cushion blades on impact
- Comes with broadhead wrench
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Some setups seem to shoot some heads better than others.
Overall they are a good broadhead.