ThermaCELL Mosquito Repellent
Repel mosquitoes, black flies, no-see-ums, and sand flies while out enjoying the outdoors with the ThermaCELL® Mosquito Repellent system. Powered by a butane cartridge (included), this convenient unit heats a small mat containing the synthetic repellent allethrin to create an area of invisible, odorless protection. Containing 50 times more of the same chemical repellents found in mosquito coils, this unit gives you an area of protection that extends out to 15' in diameter. Cordless and portable, the ThermaCELL unit features a more ergonomically designed casing than previous models, with a narrower grip for easier use and quieter on/off button. Low glare matte finish. Lightweight 7.1 oz. with full butane cartridge. Unit protects up to four hours per mat (Heats mats up to 12 hours per butane cartridge). US Army tested and approved.
- Hands-free, silent, portable, and odorless protection against mosquitoes
- Great for hunting, fishing, barbecues, and many other outdoor activities
- Covers up to a 15' diameter
- Also repels black flies, no-see-ums, and sand flies
- Cordless and portable - carry it with you
- New more ergonomic design - matte finish and quieter on/off button
- 50 times more of the same chemical repellents in mosquito coils
- DEET-free - uses allethrin
- US Army tested and approved
Refill kit is sold separately and can be found through item search for number 1032487
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Can I bring my ThermaCELL on a passenger airplane when I travel?
A: IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations state that you cannot bring ThermaCELL butane cartridges on a passenger airplane. We typically suggest that you bring your ThermaCELL appliance or lantern, and the mats with you, but purchase the butane cartridges at your destination. ThermaCELL products are sold in 23 countries in North America, Europe, Africa, and Australia; and are available throughout the United States and Canada.