The PowerPot® V Electronics Charging Cooking Pot
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Cook up a meal and charge your gadgets
- Lightweight cooking pot and thermoelectric generator - converts heat into DC electrical power
- Power on demand when and where you need it, day or night
- Charges cell phones, GPS units, iPods, and lithium ion batteries
- Can also power low power USB speakers, lights, fans, and more
- Works at the campsite or home during a power outage
- Comes equipped with standard 5V USB 2.0 port
Power up your small electronics while boiling water or preparing food with the PowerPot V Cooking Pot. This handy pot converts heat into DC electrical power while you boil water or prepare a meal over an appropriate heat source. Equipped with a standard 5V USB port, 3' of heavy-duty, flame-resistant wire, and a solid-state voltage regulator, the PowerPot provides up to 5W of power for charging your high-tech, low power devices. Great for the campsite or the home during a power outage, this cooking utensil gives you recharging power anytime and anywhere. Charges cell phones, GPS units, iPods, and lithium ion batteries, as well as low power USB speakers, lights, fans, and more. Comes with PowerPot V, lid, USB 5 LED light, USB regulator cable, and multiple charging tips. Hard anodized aluminum construction. 1.4 liter capacity. Lightweight 18.2 oz. (with lid and cord). Dimensions: 4.5" x 8" (with lid).
Manufacturer model #: PPV.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime