The Original Muck Boot Company Excursion Pro Mid Outdoor Boots for Men
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
Combining proven The Original Muck Boot Company® design with XpressCool linings, the Excursion Pro Mid Outdoor Boots delivers comfortable, waterproof protection for any outdoor task you tackle. Built around 4mm CR flex-foam bootie uppers with 4-way stretch nylon and protective rubber overlays, these versatile boots provide lightweight and flexible, 100% waterproof protection every time you throw them on. Inside, Muck's XpressCool® antimicrobial, moisture wicking linings utilize evaporative cooling as temperatures rise to keep your feet cool and comfortable. Lightweight EVA midsoles provide cushioning and support on every step, while the etc® footbeds reduce friction to keep down heat build up. The Excursion Pro Mid's multipurpose EVA outsoles feature rubber pods to deliver optimized traction and stability over different terrains. Comfort range from sub-freezing to 95°F. Average height: 6". Average weight: 2 lbs. 6 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: FRMC-900.
- Waterproof protection for any and all outdoor activities
- Lightweight, flexible, and 100% waterproof
- 4mm CR flex-foam bootie uppers with four-way stretch nylon
- Protective rubber overlays
- XpressCool linings - antimicrobial, moisture wicking lining keeps feet cool
- etc footbeds - reduce friction and heat build up
- Lightweight EVA midsoles
- Multipurpose EVA outsoles with rubber pods for optimized traction and stability
- Rated to keep feet comfortable from sub-freezing up to 95°F