The Original Muck Boot Company® Excursion Pro Mid Outdoor Boots for Men
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Waterproof protection for any and all outdoor activities
- Lightweight, flexible, and 100% waterproof
- 4mm CR flex-foam bootie uppers with four-way stretch nylon
- Protective rubber overlays
- XpressCool® linings - antimicrobial, moisture wicking lining keeps feet cool
- etc® footbeds - reduce friction and heat build up
- Lightweight EVA midsoles
- Multipurpose EVA outsoles with rubber pods for optimized traction and stability
- Rated to keep feet comfortable from sub-freezing up to 95°F
Combining proven Muck design with XpressCool linings, the Excursion Pro Mid Outdoor Boots delivers comfortable, waterproof protection for any outdoor task you tackle. Built around 4mm CR flex-foam bootie uppers with 4-way stretch nylon and protective rubber overlays, these versatile boots provide lightweight and flexible, 100% waterproof protection every time you throw them on. Inside, Muck's XpressCool antimicrobial, moisture wicking linings utilize evaporative cooling as temperatures rise to keep your feet cool and comfortable. Lightweight EVA midsoles provide cushioning and support on every step, while the etc footbeds reduce friction to keep down heat build up. The Excursion Pro Mid's multipurpose EVA outsoles feature rubber pods to deliver optimized traction and stability over different terrains. Comfort range from sub-freezing to 95°F. Average height: 6". Average weight: 2 lbs. 6 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: FRMC-900.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by dln1973 Very Comfy
Just recieved these boots. Fit is great, the new lining looks to be better suited for warmer weather compared to previous models of this type of boot from Muck. Overall, I would highly reccomend!
February 5, 2014
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime