The North Face® Yavapai Daypack - Deepwater Blue
Articles & Information
- Tough, lightweight performance daypack
- Endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association
- 1830 cubic inches of storage space
- FlexVent injection molded shoulder straps with PE and Atilon foam
- Padded Airmesh back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet
- Built-in padded laptop sleeve - fits laptops up to 15''
- Built-in organization aids in secondary compartment
- Durable 420D nylon and 1680D ballistic nylon construction
Take the quality of The North Face to work or school with you with the Yavapai Daypack. With a padded laptop sleeve and precise organization, the Yavapai is designed for minimalists who want clean and simple performance from their backpack. Endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association the Yavapai's FlexVent injection molded shoulder straps and a padded Airmesh back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet, this comfortable daypack helps you lug your supplies from room to room easily. Main compartment contains a built-in padded laptop sleeve that fits laptops up to 15'', while the secondary compartment features organization pockets and front stash pocket. Pack features durable 420D nylon construction bolstered with 1680D ballistic nylon. Sturdy top carry handle. Side compression straps help hold cargo firmly. Padded, winged hipbelt. Carry weight: 2 lb. 10 oz. Capacity: 1830 cubic inches. Dimensions: 19'' x 13'' x 7''. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: AJVET65.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime