The North Face Verbera Hiker II GTX GORE-TEX Hiking Boots for Men - Graphite Grey/TNF Red
Built to help you handle heavy loads over changing terrain, the Verbera Hiker II GTX GORE-TEX® Waterproof Hiking Boots for men from The North Face® perform exceptionally in any condition and environment. Lined with waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX linings to keep your feet dry and comfortable, the Verbera II GTX's waterproof nubuck leather uppers stand up to tough trails. Under your feet, Northotic® Pro premium EVA footbeds provide superior cushioning with gel heels, OrthoLite® cushioning pads in the forefoot, and EVA CRADLE support technology for a stable stride. Compression-molded EVA midsoles provide shock absorbing comfort while EVA CRADLE™ heel stability technology helps guide the foot for a more efficient and stable stride. Durable Vibram® rubber outsoles deliver superior grip and durability. Robust, Smartlite® PU toe protection. Average weight per pair: 2 lbs. 10 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: CD30-OT5.
- Full-featured, lightweight hiking boot packed with performance technology
- Waterproof nubuck leather uppers
- GORE-TEX linings for 100% waterproof/breathable comfort
- Northotic Pro premium EVA footbeds - gel heels, OrthoLite cushioning pads in forefoot, and EVA CRADLE support
- Compression molded EVA midsoles
- EVA CRADLE heel stability technology
- Durable Vibram rubber outsoles
- Smartlite PU toe protection