The North Face® Verbera Hiker II GTX GORE-TEX® Waterproof Hiking Boots for Ladies - Baroque Purple/Foil Grey
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Full-featured, lightweight hiking boot packed with performance technology
- Waterproof nubuck leather uppers
- GORE-TEX linings for 100% waterproof/breathable comfort
- Northotic® Pro premium EVA footbeds - gel heels, OrthoLite® cushioning pads in forefoot, and EVA CRADLE™ support
- Compression molded EVA midsoles
- EVA CRADLE heel stability technology
- Durable Vibram® rubber outsoles
- Smartlite® PU toe protection
Built to help women hikers handle heavy loads over changing terrain, the Verbera Hiker II GTX Waterproof Hiking Boots for ladies from The North Face perform exceptionally in any condition and environment. Lined with waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX linings to keep your feet dry and comfortable, the Verbera II GTX's waterproof nubuck leather uppers stand up to tough trails. Under your feet, Northotic Pro premium EVA footbeds provide superior cushioning with gel heels, OrthoLite cushioning pads in the forefoot, and EVA CRADLE support technology for a stable stride. Compression-molded EVA midsoles provide shock absorbing comfort while EVA CRADLE heel stability technology helps guide the foot for a more efficient and stable stride. Durable Vibram rubber outsoles deliver superior grip and durability. Robust, Smartlite PU toe protection. Average weight per pair: 2 lbs. 4 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: C556-L3M.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime