The North Face Ultra Kilowatt Training Shoes for Men - Dark Shadow Grey/Power Green
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
Built to deliver maximum athletic performance from a low profile, minimalist shoe design, The North Face® Ultra Kilowatt Training Shoe helps outdoor athletes push the bar higher. Reinforced in high-wear zones for added efficiency and durability, the Ultra Kilowatt's low-profile Ultra Airmesh uppers provide lightweight climate protection with exceptional breathability. FlashDry linings inside the shoe wick away sweat to keep feet dry, reducing the risk of blisters. CRADLE technology in the low profile EVA midsoles cushions the foot at impact and then guides it through a more efficient and stable stride. This innovative midsole design includes an innovative, protective plate made of lightweight Pebax for dynamic energy return and superior impact protection that is not affected by temperature. Underneath all this technology, an exclusive Vibram outsole provides solid traction and support without impeding your foot's natural movement. Rubber toe cap for added protection. Reflective webbing for low-light visibility. Average weight per pair: 1 lb. 3 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: C554-P4E.
- Maximum outdoor training performance from a minimalist shoe design
- Superlight, low-profile Ultra Airmesh uppers - ultra breathable protection
- Reinforced in high-wear zones for enhanced efficiency and durability
- FlashDry™ linings - wick away sweat, reduces risk of blisters
- Low-profile Pebax® CRADLE™ midsoles - return energy and guide foot placement
- Lightweight Pebax midsole plate - delivers dynamic energy return and superior impact protection
- Exclusive Vibram® outsole - supports and protects without impeding natural foot movement
- Reflective webbing for low-light visibility
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime