The North Face Ultra Fastpack Mid GTX GORE-TEX Hiking Shoes for Ladies
Enjoy lightweight performance and superior protection that's built to move light and fast with the Ultra Fastpack Mid GTX Hiking Shoes for Women from The North Face®. Lined with waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® linings for dry comfort, the Ultra Fastpack GTX's lightweight, water-resistant fabric uppers feature TPU quarter welds and a mid height design for support. Injection-molded, dual-durometer EVA midsoles feature CRADLE Guide™ technology to cushion feet at impact and guide them through a more efficient and stable stride. Lightweight, energy-returning Pebax® plates and rigid, yet flexible, Snake Plates® below the midsoles work together to give runners superior protection that does not weigh the shoe down. Best-in-class Vibram® rubber outsoles deliver superior grip and durability. Reinforced toe cap for added protection. Reflective webbing for low-light visibility. Average weight per pair: 1 lb. 6 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: C561.
- Lightweight, water-resistant fabric uppers with TPU welds for support
- Mid height for superior ankle support
- GORE-TEX linings for 100% waterproof/breathable comfort
- Injection-molded, dual-durometer EVA midsoles
- CRADLE Guide midsole design - cushions impact and positions feet for stable stride
- Lightweight Pebax plates - delivers dynamic energy return and superior impact protection
- Rigid, yet flexible, Snake Plate - prevents stone bruising
- Vibram outsoles - superior grip and durability
- Reflective webbing for low-light visibility
- Reinforced toe cap protection