The North Face Ultra Fastpack GTX GORE-TEX Hiking Shoes for Men - Zinc Grey/TNF Black
Enjoy lightweight performance and superior protection from a trail shoe built to move light and fast with the Ultra Fastpack GTX GORE-TEX® Hiking Shoes for men from The North Face®. Lined with waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX linings for dry comfort, the Ultra Fastpack GTX's lightweight, water-resistant fabric uppers feature TPU quarter welds for support. Injection-molded, dual-durometer EVA midsoles feature CRADLE™ Guide technology to cushion feet at impact and guide them through a more efficient and stable stride. Lightweight, energy-returning Pebax® plates and rigid, yet flexible, Snake Plates® below the midsoles work together to give runners superior protection that does not weigh the shoe down. Best-in-class Vibram® outsoles deliver superior grip and durability. Reinforced toe cap for added protection. Reflective webbing for low-light visibility. TPU CRADLE™ heel-stability technology. Average weight per pair: 1 lb. 7 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: CC88-QH4.
- Lightweight performance, superior protection from a hiking shoe
- Lightweight, water-resistant fabric uppers with TPU welds for support
- GORE-TEX linings for 100% waterproof/breathable comfort
- Injection-molded, dual-durometer EVA midsoles
- CRADLE Guide midsole design - cushions impact and positions feet for stable stride
- Lightweight Pebax plates - delivers dynamic energy return and superior impact protection
- Rigid, yet flexible, Snake Plate - prevents stone bruising
- Vibram outsoles - superior grip and durability
- Reflective webbing for low-light visibility
- Reinforced toe cap protection