The North Face Ultra Equity GTX GORE-TEX Trail Shoes for Men
Engineered for stability and support, The North Face® Ultra Equity GTX Trail Shoes helps outdoor athletes excel on trails in any weather. Reinforced with built-in medial support, the Ultra Equity's anatomical Ultra Airmesh uppers provide breathable protection and support. GORE-TEX® waterproof/breathable linings provide 100% waterproof protection with breathable comfort. Soft cushioning in the heel, tongue and collar lining to keep your feet comfortably locked in on any run, while the gusseted tongue keeps sticks, rocks, and other trail debris out of your trail shoes. Triple-density, compression molded EVA midsoles cushion the foot at impact and then guide it through a more efficient and stable stride. This innovative midsole includes protective Pebax® heel CRADLE™ technology for proper foot positioning, softer density crash pad, firmer density medial post, and medium density EVA throughout to cushion and guide your feet. Underneath this innovative midsole, trail-specific Vibram outsoles feature angled lugs to deliver traction on steep ascents and optimal surface contact on the trail. 3M™ reflective fabric for low-light visibility. 10 mm offset (20mm heel/10 mm forefoot). Average weight per pair: 1 lb. 10 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: CV65.
- Wonderful balance of lightweight outdoor performance and superior protection
- Anatomical Ultra Airmesh uppers with built-in medial support - ultra breathable
- GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable membrane technology - 100% waterproof
- Feature-packed, triple-density, CMEVA midsoles - cushion and guide feet
- CRADLE technology in heel - Pebax heel plate provides proper foot positioning
- Softer-density midsole crash pad for smooth landing and transition
- Firmer-density medial midsole post - slows the rate of pronation
- Trail-specific Vibram outsoles - specially angled lugs
- 3M reflective fabric for low-light visibility
- 10 mm offset