The North Face® Ultra 50 GTX® XCR® GORE-TEX® Waterproof Hiking Shoes for Men
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Lightweight and waterproof trail shoe with superior support for low arches
- Lightweight synthetic and breathable mesh upper
- Webbing straps on upper - improved midfoot support
- GORE-TEX® XCR® membrane - 100% waterproof protection with maximized breathability
- Torque Control™ motion-control platform - optimal pronation support and stability
- Lightweight compression molded EVA midsole - cushioning
- ESS midfoot shank - stability over uneven ground
- UltrATAC® rubber outsole - superior wet-dry traction on or off roads
Take on the trail with confidence, no matter what the weather is doing, with the North Face Ultra 50 GTX XCR Waterproof Hiking Shoes for Men. This dedicated trail shoe combines a performance design with a GORE-TEX Extended Comfort Range (XCR) membrane that delivers 100% waterproof protection with maximized breathability. Great for runners with low arches, the Ultra 50 features a Torque Control motion-control platform that guides the foot through the stride, providing optimal pronation support and stability. Made of lightweight synthetic and breathable mesh, this shoe's performance upper also features specially placed webbing straps through its midsection for improved midfoot support. Below your feet, the Ultra 50 combines a lightweight and cushioning compression molded EVA midsole with a ESS midfoot shank for better stability over uneven terrain. The North Face finishes this hard charging shoe off with its all-terrain UltrATAC rubber outsole, a specialized design meant to provide superior wet-dry traction on or off roads and trails. Average weight per pair: 1 lb. 9 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: A1NJ.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime