The North Face® Terra 65 Backpack - TNF Black
- Tough, but lightweight, easy-to-carry, hydration compatible, multiday pack
- High volume - 3950 cubic inches
- Opti-Fit™ suspension system - multiple adjustment options for truly personalized fit
- Durable Aluminum V stay, and PE sheet provide load-carrying stability and ease
- Anatomical shoulder harness and adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
- Top loading with large, zippered side entry to main compartment
- Anatomically correct, load-spreading hipbelt
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment
Manufacturer model #: AJQN001.
Using the Latin word for Earth as their name, Terra packs from The North Face deliver novice-friendly features with performance more seasoned outdoorsmen can appreciate in an affordable package. Designed to balance comfort and durability on the trail, the Terra packs feature lightweight, but strong, construction anchored by durable aluminum V stays and a polyethylene sheet. Plenty of pockets, lash points, tool loops, and adjustable strapping systems round out the packs’ utilitarian package. Additionally, all Terra packs are compatible with the range of available hydration systems. So, get out and enjoy the Earth with a Terra.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Grenouille217 Awesome backpack I was searching for the perfect backpack for a long time. I had looks, price and practicalness all in consideration. I came across this one and when I received it in the mail i was pleased! It looks great, it's great quality and it fits all the things I need for a multiday trip. I haven't used it yet, but I'm really excited to go backpacking this summer because compared to the bag I had before, this one is extremely comfortable. The only thing that could have been better would be if the sleeping bag compartment was a little larger. That is my only complaint. October 10, 2012
1-1 of 1