The North Face Terra 55 Backpack for Ladies
With its woman-specific fit, room for lots of gear, and comfortable suspension system, the Terra 55 Backpack for Women from The North Face® easily handles multi-day excursions into the wild. Part of The North Face's OPTIFIT™ pack fit system, the Terra 55 is built to fit your torso exactly to optimize load hauling ability and comfort. This durable, hydration compatible pack features a sturdy single stay and frame sheet suspension for load stability and easy hauling. The Terra 55 combines this solid base with a deluxe mesh back panel with vertical channel for increased ventilation, padded shoulder harness, and load-spreading hipbelt to help outdoorswomen comfortably handle big loads. Outside, this high performance trail pack surrounds its 3,417 cubic inches of space with a durable 600D polyester, 420D nylon mini-ripstop, and 1200D polyester shell. A versatile design, the Terra 55 also features a sleeping bag compartment with zippered access, 7+ pockets, and compression straps for extra load stability. Pack also sports an adjustable sternum strap with built-in whistle. Carry weight: 4 lbs. 7.2 oz. Maximum weight load: 45 lbs. Dimensions: 27.2"x12.2"x12.2". Imported.
Manufacturer model #: A1P1-M1Q.
- Versatile, multi-day technical pack for women adventurers
- Woman-specific fit and OPTIFIT suspension fit technology
- 3,417 cubic inches
- Rated for 45 lbs of gear
- Durable single stay suspension and PE frame sheet - load-carrying stability and ease
- Deluxe mesh back panel with vertical channel for increased ventilation
- Sleek and anatomical, padded shoulder harness
- Adjustable sternum strap with whistleloc buckle
- Anatomically correct, load-spreading hipbelt - lined with soft air mesh
- Sleeping bag compartment with zipper access
- Multiple pockets
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment
- Hydration compatible