The North Face® Surge Daypack - TNF Black
- Comfortable and durable everyday pack
- 2015 cubic inches of storage
- Airmesh back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet for extra back support
- BackSaver panel-angled bottom panel shifts weight close to your back for more comfort
- FlexVent injection molded shoulder straps
- Durable 420D and 1680D ballistic nylon construction
- Loads of pockets including padded dedicated laptop pocket, power cord pocket, front electronics organizer pocket
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by DrewB123 Cannot describe how durable this thing is I crashed my motorcycle, broke my collar bone and cracked my helmet. My computer that was in the bag.... not even a scratch!! the padding works! I love this bag, lots of space, great for a riding bag, travel bag, and hiking bag!! I seriously want you to know I have had this thing 6 months and it looks brad new, I usually have buyers remorse, none at all on this thing. I highly recommend it! November 8, 2011
1-1 of 1
2 Questions | 4 Answers
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Top 250 Contributor
A:the pack is almost indestructible, I have it and have a computer and lots of books in it all the time and the thing doesn't miss a beat. It is water resistant, nothing is water proof.
Details:I'm going backpacking this summer and I need to a good pack. Is this large enough to hold 4-5 days worth of clothing and not too large that it will hold me back? All answers are helpful!
1 of 1
1 of 1