The North Face Storm Waterproof Hiking Shoes for Ladies - Coffee Brown
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
Enjoy great breathability and waterproof protection from a durable and lightweight performance hiking shoe with the Storm Waterproof Hiking Shoes from The North Face®. This high performance woman's hiking shoe starts with waterproof leather and mesh uppers with mesh collars and tongues for breathability and welded TPU overlays for structure and support. Inside the shoe, HydroSeal waterproof membranes lock out moisture without blocking air flow to keep feet dry and comfortable. Made for hiking hard over uneven ground, the Storm features lightweight TPU shanks for stability and signature Snake Plate protection for reduced stone bruising underfoot without sacrificing flexibility. Molded EVA midsoles provides shock absorbing cushioning for long-lasting comfort. Exclusive Vibram rubber outsoles feature an aggressive tread that takes on any challenge. Rubber screen toecaps provide added protection against rocks and debris. Average weight per pair: 25.4 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: A1A8.
- Durable, breathable, and waterproof performance hiking shoe
- Waterproof leather and mesh uppers with mesh collars and tongues - well ventilated
- Welded TPU overlays on uppers provide strength and support
- HydroSeal® waterproof membranes - keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Rubber screen toecap for protection and durability
- Compression-molded EVA midsoles
- TPU shanks for lightweight stability over uneven terrain
- TPU Snake Plate® forefoot protection
- Exclusive Vibram® lightweight rubber outsoles
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime