The North Face® Storm Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots for Men
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Comfortable durability for adventure seekers
- Waterproof leather and mesh uppers
- Rubber screen toecap for protection and durability
- HydroSeal® waterproof membrane
- Mesh collar and tongue
- Welded TPU overlays on uppers provide strength and support
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- TPU shank and TPU Snake Plate® forefoot protection
- Vibram® lightweight rubber outsole for sure wet/dry traction
Lightweight, durable, and perfectly suited to take on whatever trail you encounter, the Storm Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots from The North Face give adventure seekers the performance they want. Signature Snake Plate® protection reduces stone bruising underfoot without sacrificing flexibility when you're hiking over uneven ground. Waterproof leather and mesh upper construction gives you breathable support, with a HydroSeal membrane inside for breathable, waterproof protection. Molded EVA midsole provides long-lasting comfort and support, while the welded TPU overlay and shank provide superior support. The Vibram outsole features an aggressive tread for outstanding traction on wet or dry surfaces. Rubber screen toecaps provide added protection against rocks and debris. Average weight per pair: 2 lbs. 4 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: A04L.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime