The North Face Storm Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots for Men
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
Lightweight, durable, and perfectly suited to take on whatever trail you encounter, the Storm Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots from The North Face® give adventure seekers the performance they want. Signature Snake Plate® protection reduces stone bruising underfoot without sacrificing flexibility when you're hiking over uneven ground. Waterproof leather and mesh upper construction gives you breathable support, with a HydroSeal membrane inside for breathable, waterproof protection. Molded EVA midsole provides long-lasting comfort and support, while the welded TPU overlay and shank provide superior support. The Vibram® outsole features an aggressive tread for outstanding traction on wet or dry surfaces. Rubber screen toecaps provide added protection against rocks and debris. Average weight per pair: 2 lbs. 4 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: A04L.
- Comfortable durability for adventure seekers
- Waterproof leather and mesh uppers
- Rubber screen toecap for protection and durability
- HydroSeal® waterproof membrane
- Mesh collar and tongue
- Welded TPU overlays on uppers provide strength and support
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- TPU shank and TPU Snake Plate forefoot protection
- Vibram lightweight rubber outsole for sure wet/dry traction