The North Face® Storm Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots for Ladies
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Waterproof leather and mesh uppers
- Rubber screen toecap for protection and durability
- HydroSeal® waterproof membrane
- Mesh collar and tongue
- Welded TPU overlays on uppers provide strength and support
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- TPU shank and TPU Snake Plate® forefoot protection
- Vibram® lightweight rubber outsole for traction
- Average weight per pair: 1 lb. 12 oz.
The North Face Storm Mid Waterproof Ladies Hiking Boots are designed to be lightweight, durable, and perfectly suited to take on whatever trail you encounter. When you're hiking over uneven ground, the signature Snake Plate protection reduces stone bruising underfoot without sacrificing flexibility. On the uppers, waterproof leather and mesh construction gives you breathable support, and a molded EVA midsole provides long-lasting comfort. These women's walking and hiking shoes have exclusive Vibram rubber outsoles with an aggressive tread for outstanding traction. The Storm Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots have rubber screen toecaps for added protection against rocks and debris. Average weight per pair: 1 lb. 12 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: A1A7-F4Z.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1
Rated 4 out of 5 by Travnurse1 Best boots ever
I bought boots for a backpacking trip through Peru. These boots survived through a very hard hikes up and down mountains, completely waterproof, and these boots were completely comfortable the whole time. Best purchase ever.
April 28, 2014
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime